Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Here we go!

Well I have started a new venture, as if I do not have enough to do already! Many people know that I have changed my life in drastic ways these past 2 years. I have lost over 200 pounds and I am still working to achieve my weight goal. Along this journey people began to ask me for ideas and suggestions that might help them in their own fitness goals. I am by no means a professional on this topic but I can share my experiences, so this is what this blog is about. I will be sharing what I have learned along the way as well as keep you updated on my own progress. I thought it might be good to have a place to direct friends and acquaintances to whenever they ask me about my progress or for ideas concerning motivation. I truly hope this is helpful in some way. I will make no promises on how often I will update this site, as in the past I can drop off the grid quickly and for long periods of time. Nevertheless I intend to include regular updates for recipes or interesting articles that I encounter and find helpful. Thanks for visiting here today and thank you to all my friends and family who have supported my wellness journey. It truly has been a voyage that has required Me and YOU. I hope that now I can be apart of other's passage to wellness.

With Love,
Travis

2 comments:

Terry H said...

I bet there will be inspiration for ME and YOU both on this blog! Thank you so much for caring enough to bother to share. I'm looking forward to the first recipe. Attaboy, Travis!

Karen H said...

I enjoyed your blog tonight. keep them coming.